I Had Cancer... But...
"I Had Cancer... and the Doctors Saved My Life! But..." (T-Shirt)
This product is no longer in stock
By buying this product you can collect up to 4 loyalty points. Your cart will total 4 points that can be converted into a voucher of $0.40.
Front: "I Had Cancer... and the Doctors Saved My Life! But...?"
Back: "They told me that I had to make my own damn t-shirt about it!" T-Shirt...
I personally went through the Big C! And after 26 years of still going to the same medical center that first told me that I had no chance of survival... I am still here! Millions of dollars have been paid to them for my car by insurance and hundreds of thousands out of my pocket, but they will not give me a t-shirt with their logo, a coffee cup, hat, not even a pen! Nothing! So now I made my own! Let the world know that you kicked Cancer's Ass and you want a souvenir for it!
- Material: 100% Cotton!
- Style: Loose-Fit Short-Sleeve Crew-Neck
- Additional Info: Comfortable Tag-Free Neck
- Size: 6 Available (Small - 3XL)
- Colors: 11 Vibrant Options Available
- Perfect for Men and Women!
- Color Process: Solid, Two Shades Printing, Depending on shirt color the print color may change!
- Printed On: Front and Back!
- Quantity: 1
* Special Order of Extra Small (XS) for an Additional $2.00 & 4X for an Additional $4.00
** If you don't see the color that you want, or you want a different shade, Contact Us for a custom order!